Last Day of Summer.
Tomorrow I start student teaching, but today was the perfect end to the greatest summer ever.
- Watched the Clarkston Labor Day parade with the Mercado’s and Allswede’s (including Anna!!!! Who let me hold her).
- Took a nap. Yesssss.
- Got Caribou (a pumpkin chai) with Memer.
- Spend wayyyy too much money on some last minute teacher clothes. And make-up. With Memer again.
- Sat out by the GLAC pool for the first time all summer with Memer and Kaity.
- Went to the big OG with Memer, Kaity, Christina, and Natalie.
Now I am home trying to get my life together before it is overrun by high schoolers and lesson planning. I have had the best summer possible. I can’t wait to see what it’s like to have my own classroom, but I also can’t wait to continue haunting CMU for at least another semester before I join the real world.